AutoCAD CIVIL course will equip the students with the knowledge of AutoCAD software specially designed for manufacturing personnel, offering significant gains over the standard AutoCAD by simplifying complex CIVIL design work. AutoCAD CIVIL is widely used software for 2D and 3D CIVIL Computer Aided Design (CAD) package enabling the engineers to design, visualize and communicate their ideas with ease and efficiency.
This software has revolutionized the way manufactures think about their design processes and help them to create more productive workflows. It facilitates the extended draw toolbar for manufacturing and powerful and smart dimensions. Its new user interface makes commands much easier to find and allows the users to be trained quickly. This software provides the engineers with the basic skills needed to develop their AutoCAD knowledge taking it to next higher level.
- Interface of AutoCAD
- Basic Geometry Creation
- Drafting Settings in AutoCAD
- Snapping to Coordinates
- Drawing Fundamentals for AutoCAD
- How to use specialize drawing commands of AutoCAD?
- AutoCAD Object Properties
- How to make primary modifications in AutoCAD?
- How to create text in AutoCAD?
- AutoCAD’s Orienting
- Utility and Inquiry Tools
- Layers & Layouts of AutoCAD
- Managing Blocks & References in AutoCAD
- Annotations & Annotative Objects
- Designing and Storing Attribute Information
- Extracting Linking and Presenting Information in Tables
- External References
- How to Add Callouts in AutoCAD?
- Checking Your Skills
- How to link to different drawings?
- Organizing Pictures
- Printing & Plotting Drawings
- Properly Size Annotations on Printed Drawings
- How to share information with others?
Advance selection methods
- Basic Overview to 3D
- Isometric Views
- Thickness & Elevation in AutoCAD
- What is 3D Views & Orbit?
- How to change View Ports in AutoCAD?
- Visual Designs in AutoCAD
- Solid Primitives
- 3D Basics & 3D Operation
- How to modify solid editing?
- How to create 3D Object in AutoCAD?
- How to modifying 3D Mesh Objects?
- Working with Surface Objects
- Modifying 3D Objects in AutoCAD
- Material & Mapping
- Lights & Camera in AutoCAD
- Motion Path Animation
- How to do Rendering?
- Export & Import 3D Drawing
||Electrical Controls & System Designers
||Building Information Modelers
- Increase productivity: This software helps the designer to see the preview of the final product by assembling all the parts together virtually, means on AutoCAD software. The designer can apply animations in design by which the actual working of the product is in front of you and can make changes easily by observing that. All steps of planning of design can be done by using AutoCAD like analyzing, synthesizing and documenting.
- Improved quality: Designers can get improved quality of design by using this software. CAD software offers many tools that help in the proper analysis of the proposed design. The tools available in this software also help to consider a large number of investigations which reduce the chances of faulty designs.
- Better Drawing of Designing: After designing the model, the next step is making the drawings. By using this, you can make Better and standardized drawings easily. It helps in creating documentation better which is easy to explain and understandably fewer chances of errors while drawing.
- Documentation of the Design: After the completion of Designing, the next step is Documentation which is very easy to create by using AutoCAD software. Documentation includes geometries, dimensions of product and material specifications for the components etc.
- Creating the database for manufacturing: When creating the documentation of designing, At that time you can collect most of the data which is required for manufacturing. Documentation can be called a database for manufacturing.
- Saving of design data and drawings: All the data used for designing can easily be saved and used for the future reference, thus certain components don’t have to be designed again and again. Similarly, the drawings can also be saved and any number of copies can be printed whenever required. Some of the component drawings can be standardized and be used whenever required in any future drawings.