SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D Modelling computer programmer for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical engineering, film, and video game design. Hundreds of thousands of professionals in (take a deep breath) architecture, construction, engineering, commercial interiors, light construction, landscape architecture, kitchen & bath design, urban planning, game design, film & stage, woodworking, and plenty of other fields use SketchUp Pro.
Pisces Education is one of the finest training institute in South Delhi for providing Sketchup Classes. We have the best Course Curriculum for this course in the Industry. All training are provided by the best industry professionals. This Software is best for Architects, Interior Designers and Industrial Designers.
- Application User Interface
- Drawing Tools
- Construction Tools
- Dimensions Tool
- Layer Manager
- Solid tool
- Material Browser (VRay)
- Material Editor (VRay)
- Lighting (Vray)
- Advanced Camera (VRay)
- Walkthrough Tools
- Rendering Tools (Vray)
- Compound objects
- The Layoutinterfaces
- Drawing lines and arcs
- Drawing rectangles
- Drawing circles and polygons
- Modifying line styles and color
- Working with text
- Inserting SketchUp models
- Manipulating SketchUp models
- Working with dimensions
- Arranging and grouping objects
- Creating scrapbooks
- Creating presentations
- Exporting and printing
Creating Styles with Style Builder
Importing and Exporting
- The Style Builder interface
- Working with strokes
- Importing objects from AutoCAD
- Importing other 3D objects
- Exporting objects
||Electrical Controls & System Designers
||Building Information Modelers
- • Easy to use for drawing any 2D drawings, especially architectural
- Extremely user-friendly and versatile for 3D modelling
- Allows easy application of colours, materials, textures to help create a 3D model for effective visualization of end product. Also has easy to use features/plugins available for lighting, rendering and for animation
- Allows export of files to use in AutoCAD and other similar softwares
- SketchUP offers easy import of files from AutoCAD with little loss of data. It is a useful tool for people in the field of Architecture, Constructions, Real estate, Civil engineering, videogame development and product design.
- SketchUP 3D warehouse is an open source library where Users can upload and download models and share them.
- You can work with large size model files, up to 50 MB can be used, wherein special graphic support hardware in your computers, may be required
- The new version of 3D warehouse allows companies to have their own official pages where they may display their own 3D catalogue of their work.
- SketchUP Pro overflows with creativity and innovation. SketchUP Pro is miracle software no doubt, but it requires expertise for accurate and quality output.