Adobe Photoshop is a Graphics image editing program that is used ubiquitously in the world of Design, Film making, Photography and Print. Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Photoshop CC are the latest versions of the software present on the Market with Creative Clouds Options. CAD CAM Experts is a leading institute in India providing unmatched training solutions in Photoshop CC. An Adobe Photoshop course that would teach its students all the tools and functionality of the adobe Photoshop software in order to use it for designing, editing, simulation and Manipulation.
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Interface
Basic Photo Corrections and Manipulations
- Use of Photoshop tools
- Panels and workspace
- Layers- Layer styles, Layer effects and Adjustment layers
- Selections- Quick selections and Selection Manipulation
- Window Options
- Resolutions and Image Size
- Retouching Photos
- Camera Raw
- Image distortion
- Image color Correction
- Depth of Field
- Creating Clipping mask from type
- Creating type on a path
- Warping point type
- Designing Paragraphs of type
Creative art-works in Photoshop
- Bitmap and Vector Images
- The use of Pen tool
- The use of Path with artwork
- Working with custom shapes and smart objects
Matte painting and compositing
- The use of Mixer Brush
- Brush settings
- Use of Custom Brush Preset
- Mixing Colors with Photographs
Preparing files for Web.
- Montage of Images
- Applying Filters and Smart Filters
- Use of Color Schemes
- Use of Drop Shadows and Border
- Exporting HTML and Images
- Web Gallery Creation
- Creating Slices
3D Images & Animation
Color Management, File formats and workflow
- Creating 3D shape from Layers
- 3D Object Manipulation
- Merging 3D Layers
- Positioning of 3D layers in a Scene
- Lighting a 3D scene
- Rendering a 3D scene
- Creating effects
- Adding transitions
- Animating text with keyframes
BY THE END OF THE ADOBE Photoshop COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO USE-Image Editing and Enhancement techniques
- Color Management
- Gamut colors
- CMYK EPS Files
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COURSEStudents who complete this course have the following career options
- Photo manipulation techniques
- Logos and identity design
- Graphic design such as typography, matte painting and digital painting
- Web design UI and mock-ups
- GIF Animations and Memes
3.Photo Editors with Print and Media Houses
7.Fine art Photographers
||Electrical Controls & System Designers
||Building Information Modelers
1. EMPLOYERS ARE LOOKING FOR TECH-SAVVY INDIVIDUALS
Tech skills are, without question, the most sought-after skills in the world of work today, and demand for tech-savvy individuals will continue to rise for years to come. When you’re looking for a job in marketing, journalism and media, or web development, employers will view your ability to use Photoshop as a valuable add-on skill. This could give your CV the edge it needs for you to stand out from other candidates with qualifications similar to yours.
2. IT WILL GIVE YOU MORE OPTIONS
The modern workplace constantly changes and being adaptable is an essential soft skill for every employee. Learned skills become obsolete faster than ever, so you should constantly be looking for ways to diversify your skills in case your primary learned skill becomes outdated. By learning Photoshop, you’re not only boosting your digital skills, but also laying foundations for a change of career should you want or need it.
3. PHOTOSHOP’S CAPABILITIES ARE UNRIVALLED
There is a reason why Photoshop is the tool of choice for graphic designers and photo editors around the world – its capabilities simply cannot be matched by any of its competitors. Whether it’s for creating your own unique artwork from scratch, enhancing photos that you want to upload to social media, or designing eye-catching marketing material, Photoshop’s potential is endless.
4. IT’S NOT ONLY BENEFICIAL, BUT FUN TOO!
While Photoshop is primarily a work tool, it can also be a rewarding hobby. If you’re looking for an outlet for your creative talents or doing something different to your everyday work, then using Photoshop can be a lot of fun. With its wide range of functions, you’ll have the freedom to work on the simplest or most detailed of projects, from making personalized birthday cards for friends, to creating beautiful, arty images to decorate your home. You are also able to restore old, treasured print photos that you may have lying around your house, by scanning them onto your computer, touching them up and saving them in digital format.
A summary of Photoshop’s uses
Have a look at this summary of Photoshop’s many uses and think about which ones could benefit you in your career.
- Creating marketing material for brochures, billboards and print and online advertisements.
- Creating website layouts.
- Enhancing and editing images to be posted on social media, either for business or personal use.
- Editing images for use in newspapers and magazines.
- Retouching print photographs and saving them in digital format.
- Designing business cards when you’re running your own business.
- • Editing your own photographs and creating unique hobby projects.