Adobe Illustrator CC is a Vector program that is used ubiquitously in the world of Design and Print. Adobe Illustrator CC is the latest versions of the software present on the Market with Creative Clouds facilities. CAD CAM Experts India is a leading institute for Adobe Illustrator.
An Adobe Illustrator course that would teach its students all the tools and functionality of the adobe Illustrator software in order to use it for designing. Student will be able to learn Illustrator at expert level skills by learning this application.
||Electrical Controls & System Designers
||Building Information Modelers
Adobe Illustrator has been around for about over 20 years and is rapidly becoming on of the most popular desktop publishing packages on the market today, compatible with both Apple and Windows. Here are some benefits to learning about the software stated below.
- First off, although Corel Draw is cheaper, Adobe is used by big brand agencies because of its output format
- Adobe Illustrator is versatile and can generate charts and graphs from excel spreadsheets.
- Adobe Illustrator has an arguably better and more accurate colour chart than Corel Draw.
- Adobe Illustrator also works well with Adobe Flash After Effects and Premier, making it usable for film production and motion graphics.
- Illustrator has become the industry standard for creating vector graphics. If you ever need to share files with other creative professionals (including printers), things will go smoother if you’re using the most commonly known software.
- Since Illustrator is made by Adobe; designs and actions work generally pretty well when you need to go back and forth with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop or InDesign.
- Because it’s so commonly used, there’s much more resources available for Illustrator than for Corel Draw.